Friday, October 29, 2010

Lord Brahma’s Prayer to Lord Krishna

My dear Lord, You are the only worshipable Lord, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and therefore I offer my humble obeisances and prayers just to please You – Bhagavatam(10.14.1)

My dear Lord, neither I nor anyone else can estimate the potency of this transcendental body of Yours, which has shown such mercy to me and which appears just to fulfill the desires of Your pure devotees – Bhagavatam(10.14.2)

My dear Lord, devotional service unto You is the best path for self-realization. – Bhagavatam(10.14.4)
You are the one Supreme Soul, the primeval Supreme Personality, the Absolute Truth self-manifested, endless and beginningless. You are eternal and infallible, perfect and complete, without any rival and free from all material designations. – Bhagavatam(10.14.23)
My Lord, if one is favored by even a slight trace of the mercy of Your lotus feet, he can understand the greatness of Your personality . – Bhagavatam(10.14.29)
My dear Master, although You have nothing to do with material existence, You come to this earth and imitate material life just to expand the varieties of ecstatic enjoyment for Your surrendered devotees. – Bhagavatam(10.14.37)

2 comments:

In Love With Krishna said...

You have a nice blog here, and it is so full of the essence of Srimad Bhagavatam. i really enjoyed the words on the title of your blog. So true!

Thilaga. S said...

Thanks a lot for your visit and comments..
Your blog is very very nice..today only i found it from Rams'devotee Manivannan's blog..
The gadgets in your blog are superb...